At Hamilton George Care, we provide experienced, compassionate live-in carers and exceptional in-house support for individuals and couples across the UK. Whether you are looking for companionship and housekeeping, personal care and physical support, respite or recovery care or if you require clinical expertise from a dedicated carer or nurse, we are here to help.
For those who do not yet require ‘care’, but may benefit from help around the home, or the company of a trusted companion. Taking into account personalities, backgrounds, likes and dislikes, these trained carers are primarily there to provide a friendly face, while also helping with physical support and household errands when requested. This ensures that a relationship can grow naturally whilst also providing continuity of care as needs increase.
‘Household Support’, includes but is not limited to;
- Housekeeping and cleaning
- Ensuring clothes and linens are washed
- Preparing and cooking nutritious meals
- Completing errands and supporting the running of the house
- Social engagements and outings
- Pet care
- Companionship and the comfort of having someone trusted in the home