At Hamilton George Care, we provide experienced, compassionate live-in carers and exceptional in-house support for individuals and couples across the UK. Whether you are looking for companionship and housekeeping, personal care and physical support, respite or recovery care or if you require clinical expertise from a dedicated carer or nurse, we are here to help.
Sometimes referred to as ‘Nurse-Led’ care, our team of dedicated nurse-led carers are experts in supporting individuals with a wide range of complex clinical needs. Our Director of Clinical Care, a highly experienced Registered Nurse, works with the team to identify carers and/or nurses with the qualifications and experience to deliver truly bespoke care whatever the requirements.
Condition led, ‘Complex Care’ is tailored to the individual and includes but is not limited to;
- ‘Household Support’ and ‘Clinical Care’
- Nursing care for complex medical needs
- Palliative care and End of Life care
- Mental health issues, ie psychosis
- Specialist respiratory support
- Specialist feeding, ie oral and tube feeding, PEG
- Specialist elimination, ie catheters and enemas as well as non-invasive techniques
- Specialist moving and handling, ie hoists